First matching photo

First matching photo
The Woody's

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello Again!

Apparently, I am too distracted by planning my big boy's first birthday party, spending time with my honey, new shows of Teenmom and the Duggar's and reading my books to blog on this wonderful blogspot :(. It's quite sad actually. I often take pictures and think how nice they would look on my blog. :) Maybe soon I will be able to post regularly. In the mean time, my sporadic post will have to do. I will share a couple of things with you that I am quite excited about. My honey(AKA Zach) and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! We did so by staying overnight at Chateau Elan, a winery outside of Atlanta. We had a great, romantic time and hope to go back soon. Since then, Zach has been working like crazy and Brax and I have just been staying busy by playing and getting on a consistent schedule. Braxton is now doing better with his naps and that makes Mommy VERY happy! :))) And then ofcourse...My big boy turned 10 months(a month and day ago) and he began to do everything! Since then he has started giving 5, can do the Itsy-Bitsy-Spider, hold up a 1 for his upcoming age, say Quack-Quack, and has started taking a couple of steps without assistance. It was truely a big month for him! He also has gotten more interested in the TV, so now mommy has to turn it off during the day.

:( He's beginning to be such a big boy, I just can't believe it! Everything keeps getting more fun and I am so excited for each new stage. :) I will share a couple of pics since my last post.
Enjoy and hope to share more soon!
Grrr... I guess only one...this is where we stayed. Isn't it beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment